LATEST GEO ISSUES
- 12: International Year of the Cooperative
- 11: Lessons for Today from "Black Like Me"
- 10: Occupy! Connect! Create!
- 9: Collective Action: Research, Practice and Theory
- 8: Worker Cooperative Development Models
- 7: The Cooperative Advantage
- 6: Inter-cooperation is Key
- 5: Education For Economic Liberation
- 4: Land, Food, Childcare, Laundry, and a Book
- 3: Worker Cooperative Replication
- 2: Strengthening the Movement
- 1: Grassroots Democracy In Action
Subscribe to the GEO E-Newsletter
A low-volume email list connecting you with our latest issues, articles and special features.
GEO is excited to announce that we will be re-designing our website in order to create an even more accessible, useful and dynamic resource for the work of building more just, equitable and democratic economies. Please support this work by donating today.
GEO is almost entirely a volunteer effort. Our goal is to raise $5,000 - please contribute just $10 or $25 today!
Thank you for strengthening the movement!